Thursday 20 June 2013

Dipping my toes back into the water...

Well, it's scares the heck out of me to admit that it's been 6 years since I had to start this blog for a work related course. 6 Years, 2 new dogs, a new partner and a new child later and I thought why not give it a go. This will be a place for me to document my crafty endeavours and possibly share the odd thought about things here and there! I must admit, I didn't really embrace the blog thing 6 years ago, it was a totally new concept, that I barely understood. Suffice to say, blogs have evolved to something I couldn't have imagined. The rise of the everyday person having a voice, social media and an online community has changed the world.
Anyhoo, I have Mr 3 crawling all over me so I must away...

No comments:

Post a Comment